Hi everyone, today lets talk about one of the best ingredient in our soap, Meglow Rosehip Soap. Sweet Osmanthus Flower is one of the ingredient after the main ingredient – Rosehip oil.
Did you know what is sweet osmanthus flower?
Osmanthus flowers are produced in spring, summer or autumn, each flower being about 1 cm long, white, with a four-lobed tubular-based corolla (‘petals’). The flowers grow in small panicles, and in several species have a strong fragrance.
Here are the benefits of sweet osmanthus flower to our skin:
- One of the best cleansing agent (famous)
- Repair the skin tone and make it glow
- Whitening and moisturizing the skin
- Make the skin feels soft/smooth/re-hydrated
- Suitable for all skin types