Hello everyone. It seems like there are still a lot of us can’t recognize “What is our skin type?”, right? So, we would like to share with you a simple tricks & tips. Come, let’s read!
Determine your skin type. You might want to determine your skin type using a tissue test.
- Wash your face to ensure that there are no products or cosmetics remaining on your skin.
- Allow your face to air-dry and wait at least one hour.
- Dab a tissue to your forehead, nose, chin, cheeks, and temples.
- If the tissue sticks, that is an indication that the skin is oily.
- If the tissue does not stick, that is an indication that the skin is dry.
- If your t-zone (forehead, nose, and chin) are oily but the rest of your face is dry, that is an indicator of combination skin.
Your skin might also be more or less sensitive to skin care products. Usually people with sensitive skin have dry skin or combination skin, but this is not always the case. If your face has reacted poorly to cosmetics or facial products in the past, you might have sensitive skin. Signs of skin sensitivity include redness, uncharacteristic breakouts, bumps, peeling, itchiness, or soreness.